[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jan 30 13:00:16 PST 2017

Okay it seems the BR build is erroring out.  I think it built earlier before the latest commit by strk.

Strk you said they all built fine locally for you right?   So I guess maybe we don't have something set up right on Debbie.

Strange though that japan built okay http://postgis.net/docs/manual-dev/postgis-ja.html which is one I thought I would have problems with.

Es and IT also built okay –

This is what I get for BR

Anyone know what this means:

/usr/bin/xsltproc --novalid ./xsl/postgis_aggs_mm.xml.xsl postgis-out.xml > postgis_aggs_mm.xml
installation.xml:568: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: para line 565 and ulink
> para um exemplo de problema resolvido configurando com este. NOTA: que você n
 ^
installation.xml:568: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: listitem line 564 and para
arregador GUI que ainda não está documentado e permanece experimental.  </para
                                                                               ^
installation.xml:569: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: varlistentry line 559 and listitem
                 </listitem>
                            ^
installation.xml:570: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: variablelist line 393 and varlistentry
               </varlistentry>
                              ^
installation.xml:583: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: sect2 line 369 and variablelist
          </variablelist>
                         ^
installation.xml:607: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: sect1 line 318 and sect2
        </sect2>
                ^
installation.xml:1465: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: chapter line 2 and sect1
  </sect1>
          ^
installation.xml:1639: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: para line 1634 and code
> onde  <filename
 ^
installation.xml:1641: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: sect1 line 1624 and para
> é a pasta root para o seu pcre incluso e lista lib.</para>
                                                             ^
installation.xml:1684: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
        </sect1>
        ^
installation.xml:1684: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
        </sect1>
        ^
postgis-out.xml:210: parser error : Failure to process entity installation
  &installation;
                ^
postgis-out.xml:210: parser error : Entity 'installation' not defined
  &installation;
                ^
using_postgis_dataman.xml:547: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: para line 544 and ulink
>, <ulink url="http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/4269/"
 ^
using_postgis_dataman.xml:553: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: sect2 line 527 and para
TM  são as mais ideais para medição, mas só cobrem 6-graus regiões.  </para
                                                                               ^
using_postgis_dataman.xml:682: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: sect1 line 511 and sect2
        </sect2>
                ^
using_postgis_dataman.xml:2118: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: chapter line 2 and sect1
  </sect1>
          ^
using_postgis_dataman.xml:3060: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
</chapter>
^
using_postgis_dataman.xml:3060: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
</chapter>
^
postgis-out.xml:212: parser error : Failure to process entity using_postgis_dataman
  &using_postgis_dataman;
                         ^
postgis-out.xml:212: parser error : Entity 'using_postgis_dataman' not defined
  &using_postgis_dataman;
                         ^
using_raster_dataman.xml:28: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: para line 25 and ulink
>. Por favor, note que o raster2pgsql python script  pode não funcionar com ver
 ^
using_raster_dataman.xml:29: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: note line 24 and para
></note>
 ^
using_raster_dataman.xml:29: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: sect2 line 13 and note
></note>
        ^
using_raster_dataman.xml:523: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: sect1 line 5 and sect2
    </sect2>
            ^
using_raster_dataman.xml:562: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: chapter line 2 and sect1
  </sect1>
          ^
using_raster_dataman.xml:1099: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
</chapter>
^