[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Jan 30 13:10:30 PST 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 04:00:16PM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:

> Strk you said they all built fine locally for you right?   So I guess maybe we don't have something set up right on Debbie.

Uhm, I just tried again and indeed I get the same problem as you.

> /usr/bin/xsltproc --novalid ./xsl/postgis_aggs_mm.xml.xsl postgis-out.xml > postgis_aggs_mm.xml
> installation.xml:568: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: para line 565 and ulink
> > para um exemplo de problema resolvido configurando com este. NOTA: que você n
>  ^
> installation.xml:568: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: listitem line 564 and para
> arregador GUI que ainda não está documentado e permanece experimental.  </para

Tag mismatch, this is one of those cases in which I could try to fix
locally but then upon "make push-tx" I could override the work others
have done between the time I pulled and the time I'll push.

How should we deal with these cases George ?

Contact BR translators (Last-Translator put in Cc) ?