[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:31:19 PST 2017

Transifex, last time i checked counted and identified some special words,
like urls, few indicators of snippets , etc. Then, if you forgot them, it
would give a warning (you can just proceed).

I remember clearly to complaint about missing tokens.

Looks like there is only a few errors. I'll check with Poliana.

I'll see if we can resolve this by tomorrow.