[postgis-devel] Docs broken for other languages

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 07:29:02 PST 2017

I think these are only two error that have been fixed on transifex. One on
installation.xml and the one on user_raster_dataman.

Nevertheless, I'm installing the toolchain here so we can test it out.

The steps here are loosely these?

1. Clone
2. pull from tx
3. make html-localized

Thanks

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 7:31 PM, George Silva <georger.silva at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Transifex, last time i checked counted and identified some special words,
> like urls, few indicators of snippets , etc. Then, if you forgot them, it
> would give a warning (you can just proceed).
>
> I remember clearly to complaint about missing tokens.
>
> Looks like there is only a few errors. I'll check with Poliana.
>
> I'll see if we can resolve this by tomorrow.
>

> Em 30 de jan de 2017 7:25 PM, "Sandro Santilli" <strk at kbt.io> escreveu:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 07:17:44PM -0200, George Silva wrote:
>>
>> > Transifex should have complained about that att the moment of
>> translation,
>> > not build time.
>>
>> Does Transifex allow you to define a command to run to check translations
>> ?
>> In this case is this kind of snippet here that corrupts the text:
>>

>>     eferir-se ao ticket ulink url="http://trac.osgeo.org/pos
>> tgis/ticket/748"
>>     >http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/748</ulink
>>

>> As you can see the "ulink" tag is missing the opening bracket, should be:
>>
>>     eferir-se ao ticket <ulink url="http://trac.osgeo.org/pos
>> tgis/ticket/748"
>>     >http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/748</ulink
>>
>> But I dunno how could Transifex know it's an XML...
>>
>> --strk;

George R. C. Silva
Sigma Geosistemas LTDA