[postgis-devel] --enable-debug ?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Wed Sep 6 14:59:12 PDT 2017

I tried using it once but it was too much noise for me to deal with so ended up as you do changing file by file.

I'm okay with you changing the meaning – though you might want to do something about this complaint as whatever you do might make it moot or require change.

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3662

I moved this back to PostGIS 2.4.0