[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] Postgis version for v10

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Sep 7 10:29:00 PDT 2017

Yes not yet released.  We did this primarily so people can pg_upgrade coming from 9.6 and lower to PostgreSQL 10.

Please release 2.4.0 though. Users will be very disappointed if they have to settle for 2.3 on 10.

See:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-devel/2017-September/026364.html

Thanks,

Regina