[postgis-devel] Snap-Rounding based overlay operations

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:41:12 PDT 2017

Just to be clear, I didn't explicit recommend using  a "GUC".  I didn't
even know that was a thing until this thread!

I'm leaving the PostGIS design decisions up to the experts!  But I suspect
it's nicer to provide this as an alternate overlay function, rather than at
DB or session level.  That lets users easily experiment with it, and roll
back if needed.