[postgis-devel] Problems trying to build with PostGIS

Roberto Ribeiro robertofig85 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:57:08 PDT 2018

Hello list,

I'm writing a Postgres extension that uses part of the PostGIS code.
Specifically I'm including liblwgeom_internal.h, which in turn calls
postgis_config.h, which then tries to include postgis_svn_revision.h. This,
however, I can't find anywhere in the source. Could anyone inform me if
this is a missing file, or if I'm doing it wrong?

My source was directly cloned from the git a couple of days ago.