[postgis-devel] Build Farm Needs?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Apr 19 03:09:00 PDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 01:09:36PM -0400, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Mark Porter of AWS RDS stated during his keynote @ PgConf that AWS
> would provide free buildfarm resources for PgSQL projects. If we're
> having any resource issues w/ boxen, that's a potential source of
> resources.

YES! Builders are always welcome. At this moment we're only prepared
to receive Drone agents (ie: there are instructions on the osgeo wiki
to provide them). Such agents would not only build PostGIS though, but
potentially every project having code on the OSGeo Git Hosting
facility, do you think that is a problem ?

Also what level of access would they be willing to give us ? And how
many resources ?