[postgis-devel] PATH required on make check

Bruce Rindahl bruce.rindahl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:32:00 PST 2018

That is the strange issue.  Postgresql is installed in the default
location.  As is gdal, geos, and proj which were also built from source.
Postgis ./configure finds those three just fine but I have to set
--with-pgconfig or it will error out saying unable to find pg_config.
Then some of the tests seem to add the default path but some do not.
OS is raspian which is a version of Debian stretch.
Thanks