[postgis-devel] postgis 2.4.3 (and 2.3.6) release?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jan 12 13:39:26 PST 2018

Strk, dustymugs

You two okay with a release say this weekend.

I might be a bit busy this weekend but I'll try to get to it at least clean up all the loose ends so not much to cleanup next week.

Paul said he can't do this weekend but can probably release Monday if I haven't already released.

Packagers -- do you all need a longer than a day's heads up for a release notice?  Let us know, I suppose we could push another week if needed.

Thanks,
Regina