[postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.3 build not honouring pg_config flags

Pavan Deolasee pavan.deolasee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 01:48:36 PDT 2018

Hi Raúl,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 1:56 PM, Raúl Marín Rodríguez <rmrodriguez at carto.com
> wrote:

> Hi Pavan,
>
> If it's working correctly in svn-trunk my bet is that it was solved by
> these two patches:
> - https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/changeset/16582
> - https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/changeset/16544
>
> Could you give them a try?

Yes, 16544 does the trick. I did not try the other because the problem I am
trying to fix is in postgis, but I am sure the other change will be
required too. What's the project policy? Don't we typically back patch such
changes to the older branches? Or was it just an oversight?

Thanks,
Pavan

--
 Pavan Deolasee                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/