[postgis-devel] r17005 - Upgrade script generator fix

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Wed Nov 14 05:21:03 PST 2018

> This change is suspicious. The `$2` reference at the end of
> the line in the conditional block is meant to reference the
> FOR xxx part, are you sure we dont' want that part here ?

We do want it. I already put it back with another if-branch for case where
there's no FOR in added operator in r17010.

> Can you think of a way to automate testing of postgis_restore.pl ?

Do you think of postgis_restore.pl or postgis_proc_upgrade.pl?

Well, normal way of automating is the same as usual - use it :) We may need
a sample database that will have all kinds of data that can be in PostGIS
databases (including probably views) and try dumping/restoring it in
restore process.
--
Darafei Praliaskouski
Support me: http://patreon.com/komzpa