[postgis-devel] PSC Vote add a security at postgis.net

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Fri Dec 6 21:38:54 PST 2019

Hi,

+1 (Darafei)

We should define way to handle. In my experience things lead to a trac
ticket with description, and a NEWS entry anyway. We may keep it this way -
not withholding anything but making it easier for security researchers to
ping us, without any subscription/registration.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 9:35 PM Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:

> Right now when any one has a security issue of a private nature they
> either don’t know who to send the notice to or send it to whoever they know
> on the PSC.
>

> I propose we have a security at postgis.net  (similar to how other projects
> had one)
>

> And state if anyone found a security vulnerability in PostGIS  they can
> send to this email.
>

> Thoughts?
>
> Also who want to handle security issues – can be more than one of us.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Regina

Darafei Praliaskouski
Support me: http://patreon.com/komzpa