[postgis-devel] PSC Vote add a security at postgis.net

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Dec 7 05:32:45 PST 2019

Too Darafei's note -- regarding this -- I think the ticket if it is CVE worthy would eventually make it into our trac repo with no personal identifiable information.

The purpose of what I see a special repo would be to hold artifacts like special scripts and data we might store.

I think mixing it in trac which is public (even with a sensitivity plugin) would be confusing and too prone to someone accidentally removing the sensitivity mark.