[postgis-devel] bots

Bruce Rindahl bruce.rindahl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 12:10:04 PDT 2019

Using the brand new Rasbian that just dropped this week.  It is 32 bit and
based on the soon to be released Debian Buster.  64 bit on the raspberry pi
is possible but I didn't see any performance improvement so went back to
stock.
GDAL and GEOS are the latest but PROJ is at 5.2
I have no issues compiling the trunk versions of postgis and postgresql.
I have several raspberry pi's in my cluster setup so I can configure them
however you want.
Looking at your directions, I think the Jenkins set up is a better way to
go as well.
Let me know how to proceed
Thanks
Bruce