[postgis-devel] Dronie fails on out-of-memory condition

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Mar 6 08:38:29 PST 2019

On a drone agent (which one?) we get this:

 libtool: compile: gcc -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include
    -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/json-c -Wall
    -Wmissing-prototypes -std=gnu99 -O0 -Wall -fno-omit-frame-pointer
    -Werror -fno-math-errno -fno-signed-zeros -fPIC -DPIC -c lwmcurve.c
    -o lwmcurve.o >/dev/null 2>&1
 virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory
 gcc: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault (program as)

See https://dronie.osgeo.org/postgis/postgis/131/1/2

Regina: can you tell which agent did run that ? How much virtual
memory does it have ? Can we increment it ?