[postgis-devel] ST_AsKML(version, geom)

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Mar 7 10:20:19 PST 2019

While I’m ripping things out, I’m also taking out ST_AsKML(version, geom) since it only accepts ‘2’, and getting rid of that signature lets me stuff all the other signatures neatly into a proper defaulted signature. I have already removed those variants from geography.
I don’t see any good way to get rid of those patterns for GML, unfortunately, as the version does have effect and there’s no other way to get, say a GML3 string except w/ ST_AsGML(3, …) so I’m sure they are in use somewhere, unlike the versioned KML signature.