[postgis-devel] PostGIS code sprint August / Sept?

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Mar 18 09:19:59 PDT 2019

> On Mar 15, 2019, at 5:21 PM, Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us> wrote:
>
> Was thinking we should start thinking about a PostGIS code sprint again
> which would of course include family of
>
> PostGIS, GEOS, pgRouting, PostgreSQL, and GDAL  and possibly others.
>
> We'd be willing to host again in Boston if people are up for it?

There is conveniently an OSGeo Community Sprint in Minneapolis in a couple of months this May 14-17th. [1]. A few team members already are, and we're planning to work PROJ, GEOS, and GDAL topics as part of our activities. I hope the PostGIS team can consider coming rather than having a separate event.

Howard

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019 <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019>