[postgis-devel] Becoming a committer for PostGIS docs?

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:28:52 PDT 2019

Regina, PSC:

I've been working on creating doc patches.  Thanks to some good reviews and
Sandro being the commiter, have been making their way into trunk.

To streamline this process for the benefit of all, I'd like to request to
become a PostGIS committer.  Would it be possible for the PSC to follow due
process and make this happen?

To put some context around this, I only expect to be submitting doc
patches.  And I'm happy to surface them as GitHub PRs to allow review
before commiting (within a reasonable timebox, ideally).

The other reason for asking for commit access is that Crunchy Data is
joining the Google Season of Docs program, and I'm going to propose that
PostGIS participate in this with me as a mentor.  This will likely go more
efficiently if Im a committer.  I'll send out a more specific email soon.

Martin