[postgis-devel] Enabling wagyu by default

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri May 31 06:42:18 PDT 2019

Wagyu default is fine w/ me.
As Martin alludes to lower down the chain, this is probably a medium
term situation until GEOS us up-to-snuff to match wagyu’s performance,
and then we can start phasing it out again.
WRT ST_AsMVT being a “thing”, yeah, it’s a massive thing now. Everyone
and their dog is writing very small “MVT Tile Servers” and sticking
them in front of ST_AsMVT. So, many thanks to Raul for all the effort
in making the MVT support correct and fast for 3.0.
P.