[postgis-devel] Move PostGIS development upstream to git/github.

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 03:36:11 PDT 2019

right... mostly depend on how much energy are involved in check
feasibility, that in this moment seems almost "suspended" by the fact that
the move to github solved most of main problem introduced by  using
readmine.
If it's widley desired or not that's a discussion we had for two years and
fortunately jorgue found resources to ublock the first step (move away from
readmine). We are now in a second phase... not sure how much time it will
take!

to Darafei, gitlab is used as mirror as step to measure feasibility... but
there are many (not all) that are interested to move away from a
proprietary infrastructure.

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition