[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Move from svn to Git (and by git I mean Gitea)

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Oct 25 00:53:02 PDT 2019

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 05:07:27PM -0400, Regina Obe wrote:

> I think a NEWS notice is sufficient for many things perhaps with a
> pull request reference.

We need to be careful about references.

As long as we have a single official ticketting system
any non-qualified number reference (#11) is known to
refer to the official ticketting system. If we make
that ambiguous (is it a PR or a ticket ? and if it's
a PR on which platform is it about ?).

I won't have much time to do the transition so I'm
really thinking I should just weaken my hold on my
strong opinion (responding to Bborie's request) and
let the doers do what they have powers to do.

It's a DO-ocracy after all, isn't it ?