[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Move from svn to Git (and by git I mean Gitea)

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 24 14:07:27 PDT 2019

Great and don't worry we'll still be accepting pull requests from GitHub so nothing is really going to change except it will be easier for core devs who are used to git flow to work.

Eventually we'll be off of trac but not for the first pass.  We may also dispense with the need of putting in a trac ticket especially for simple things.

I think a NEWS notice is sufficient for many things perhaps with a pull request reference.