[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Add Phillip Ross to PostGIS Docker Hub org

Taro Matsuzawa taro at georepublic.co.jp
Wed Feb 5 15:43:08 PST 2020

I tried to fix https://github.com/appropriate/docker-postgis/pull/151
https://github.com/eyusupov/docker-postgis/pull/1
But my PR to eyusupov is not merged.
My PR can merge to appropriate/docker-postgis , so I think make new PR
to appropriate's master and after merged it, it may good start point.

Also I tried PostGIS master branch for alpine.
https://github.com/smellman/docker-postgis/blob/postgres-12-postgis-master/12-master/alpine/Dockerfile
I will write debian version.
Also my work is researching OpenMapTiles like Yuri do.

Georepublic Japan Ltd.
Tokyo office:
SENQ Kasumigaseki, Nittochi Bld.2F
1-4-1, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku