[postgis-devel] PostGIS 3.2.0beta3 is released

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Wed Dec 8 15:48:58 PST 2021

"Regina Obe" <lr at pcorp.us> writes:

> Any chance you can get us a gdb backtrace of this. Unless Paul can guess.

Sorry, got distracted.

> Hard to tell where it is breaking with this limited info.
> I know geography interacts with proj so could be something messed up in the
> proj interaction.
>
> I would like to get an rc1 out soon but want to make sure this isn't a
> serious issue you have uncovered before we do that.

First I should retry with the previous release.

Can you point me to gdb instructions?  It seems obvious that I need to
gdb attach to a pgsql worker process that is handling the test, and I
wonder if there is an easy way to do that from within the test harness.

And maybe build postgresql itself and postgis and geos and proj with
debugging.