[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] PSC Vote: Keep or drop Flatgeobuf in PostGIS 3.2.0

Bruce Rindahl bruce.rindahl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:04:47 PST 2021

MVT takes up a LOT of disk space.  The advantage is thousands of small
files that Leaflet only asks for the tiles in the view and can cache the
tiles.
I haven't done a full seed of the smallest level as that would take days
and days.  They are generated on the fly as requested and served directly
after that.