[postgis-devel] Google Summer of Code 2021

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Feb 8 11:15:41 PST 2021

Giuseppe,

If you are willing to do the mentoring I see no issue with it and would be a nice feature to have.

We have had a couple of GSOC students in prior years, but none this year to my knowledge.  Last one we had implemented the pgAdmin4 geometry viewer plugin, which was a huge benefit to many.

As far as GSOC for PostGIS goes – we usually do it under the OSGeo umbrella.  I can follow-up with OSGeo GSOC community to get PostGIS in the mix, if all are okay with this proposal.

Thanks,

Regina