[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: PostGIS Sponsorship page

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Feb 19 22:10:55 PST 2021

> +1 here. I would also consider looking at patreon.com
Would we be okay here with listing individual developer patreon /github
sponsor accounts as well.

I think only Darafei and I have patreon accounts and don't think any of us
have  github sponsor account (besides OSGeo)  at the moment.
I personally don't have an issue, but I'm a little biased of course :)

> similar ways to get continued support. And then have a page on the wiki
> linking to the various ways to sponsor PostGIS development (don't forget
> include the OSGeo path!)
> --strk;

Yah I was copying that from GeoServer, but haven't figured out how to get a
cutesy Pay Pal donate to OSGeo button.
I was going to ask the OSGeo treasurer about that.