[postgis-devel] WFS-T implementation in pg_featureserv

Pradeep kumar parthivpradeep at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 04:19:03 PST 2021

Dear All,

   We are planning to migrate from Geoserver to pg_tileserv and pg_feature
for vector tiles and wfs publishing. Currently, we are testing them, really
great tools and fit well with our microservice architecture. We could
publish wfs using pg_featureserve and we can query features.

Can anyone let us know if pg_featureserve supports web feature
editing(updating geom or attributes) yet? If not, When will it be
implemented?

--
Best Regards,
Pradeep Gulla