[postgis-devel] PostGIS Development Meeting - can we have one in next one to 2 months?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jun 24 09:54:04 PDT 2021

It's been a while since we had a PostGIS Development meeting (was October
26th 2020).  Some folks I guess the 5 hrs was too long and ended in 2
hrs-3hrs.
So this next one I was thinking we could cap to 1-2 hrs and of course that's
too short for a sprint, so let's just call it a Development meeting.

All people interested in PostGIS development are welcome to join.

Items I want to cover:

GIST build enhancements that Han is working on.
What else needs doing before release
Likeliness of release in time for PostgreSQL - I'm putting this at a 25%
chance, but it's less of an issue   with the minor bit released and our more
careful attention to not dropping functions referenced in prior SQL API
versions in 3 series.

I have page up:

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/PostGISDevelopment2021

I was hoping to have one within the next month or two.  Whatever works best
for people.

Thanks,
Regina