[postgis-devel] PostGIS Development Meeting - can we have one in next one to 2 months?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jun 24 10:22:45 PDT 2021

> It's been a while since we had a PostGIS Development meeting (was October
> 26th 2020).  Some folks I guess the 5 hrs was too long and ended in 2
hrs-3hrs.
> So this next one I was thinking we could cap to 1-2 hrs and of course
that's too
> short for a sprint, so let's just call it a Development meeting.
> I have page up:
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/PostGISDevelopment2021
>
> I was hoping to have one within the next month or two.  Whatever works
best
> for people.
>
> Thanks,
> Regina
[Regina Obe]

I've updated the page
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/PostGISDevelopment2021
With proposed dates.  They are all on Fridays because that's the only day  I
don't have pre-scheduled meetings.
If you can't make any of those days, let me know and I'll remove some.
If you can make at least one of those days and would like to attend, put
your name on the attendance and the days you can make.

We can sort out the actual time later I think.

Thanks,
Regina