[postgis-devel] About the tests for GSoC

Han Wang hanwgeek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 02:02:22 PDT 2021

Hi Ayoub,

I got the same problem with you.
And I check the `extension` folder, there is not a `.control` file indeed.
However, the `make install` command puts postgis extension at
`postgresql/share/contrib/postgis-3.2`.
Maybe you can read the manual to get more information,
http://postgis.net/stuff/postgis-3.2.pdf.

Best regards,
Han

Justin Pryzby <pryzby at telsasoft.com> 于2021年3月30日周二 下午10:51写道: