[postgis-devel] docker hub image is behind

Imre Samu pella.samu at gmail.com
Tue May 18 04:06:08 PDT 2021

>  Where's the pipeline to push images there described ?

As I know - the "update" part ( calling ./update.sh )  is still manual.
(
https://github.com/postgis/docker-postgis/blob/master/.github/workflows/main.yml
)

I have created a manal update -
https://github.com/postgis/docker-postgis/pull/235

If it is urgent:  now the current workflow - for a local update + build

git clone https://github.com/postgis/docker-postgis.git
cd docker-postgis
./update.sh
docker build -t postgis:13-master ./13-master

Imre