[postgis-devel] ST_AsMVTGeom() feature size limit

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue May 18 17:11:47 PDT 2021

I can see that using a tolerance of 0 would result in fewer vertices dropped, but isn't the problem I'm seeing a result of

int preserve_collapsed = LW_FALSE;

??

The original order of
- remove repeated points
- simplify
- grid
was a performance thing as I recall...

I'm quite loath to change things without the major users of the tiling coming on board and saying "yeah, great idea!"