[postgis-devel] ANY

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Feb 10 04:52:37 PST 2022

On Wed, Feb 09, 2022 at 10:09:06AM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> > Ideally upstream would allow writing in the .control file
> > the path to an upgrade script, maybe with wildcards.
>
> What would that look like?

No idea, but our need is: let us deal with the upgrade, and
don't bother building a graph of incremental paths...

> Do you remember why it was adjudged problematic when brought upstream in the past?

I probably only brought it up on IRC with Myon and/or RhodiumToad
reading it, but never filed a ticket. I did now, so we have something
to point upstream at: https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/5092#ticket

--strk;

  Libre GIS consultant/developer
  https://strk.kbt.io/services.html