[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Approve RFC-5 Core Contributor Guidelines

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Feb 21 08:02:44 PST 2022

Sounds good to me.  I left it as is cause I wasn't sure if we wanted anyone
but PSC to be creating feature branches.
I guess it makes sense for any core team member to do so but then I worried
it could get out of hand.  Still not all our bots test all branches.

Though the fact that Winnie / Debbie wouldn't test feature branches is
something I should fix.  Though would be better to fix the pull request bit.

If all bots tested pull requests then we really wouldn't need feature
branches at all.