[postgis-devel] [postgis-users] PostGIS 3.3.0beta2 released

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Sat Jul 16 16:51:04 PDT 2022

Works on NetBSD 9 amd64 similar to previous ones.

Not new in this tarball, but I am not getting man pagess intalled.

I am trying to follow the makefiles, and it seems like docs/Makefile.in
has docs-install, which pkgsrc calls (via GNUMakefile).  But that does
not seem to install man pages.

README.postgis doesn't seem to document the man page dependencies.

README.postgis doesn't even say to "make docs-install" in addition to
"make install".

I wonder if others are ending up with installed man pages, and if so
how.

As I see it, docs/Makefile.in:docs-install should call man-install too.