[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Approve RFC-5 Core Contributor Guidelines [MOTION PASSED]

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Mar 1 18:23:40 PST 2022

I am proclaiming this Approved.

Regina +1
Sandro +1
Darafei +1
Paul +1

I know we changed things along the way, so I would like to ask people to reread it if they are concerned it could have changed in a way that would change their vote.
In such a case, I would reopen it.  Any further changes I will consider as amendments.

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines

Thanks,
Regina