[postgis-devel] PSC Vote: Give Aliaksandr Kalenik commit rights to PostGIS repo and add to the Core Contributors List [ MOTION PASSED]

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Tue Mar 1 18:29:17 PST 2022

I proclaim Motion passed with:

Regina +1
Darafei +1
Sandro +1
Paul +1

Raul did say off list a +1 - correct me if I misspoke Raul.

I would now like to ask Aliaksandr to reread the Core Contributor Guidelines
since we did change since last time you read it.

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/DevWikiComitGuidelines

and to give your formal acceptance to be on the Core Team.
I will understand if you are slow to respond given the chaos in your area.

Thanks,
Regina