[postgis-devel] Website Redo change to Hugo

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Thu Mar 3 17:17:19 PST 2022

I had a brief click around.   Overall I found it easy to find content,
and didn't have a lot of goop.    I did find the 2-column thing a bit
odd as some pages have two content columns and some have an index in the
2nd, but it made sense and it didn't bother me.

It seems to load something from googletagmanager.com and that seems like
a wrong thing to do.  But I can't find the privacy policy to see if it's
against it :-( But seriously, I'm just trying to say that web sites of
Free Software projects should not ask users' browsers to load objects
from advertising companies.  I'm guessing this is some (buggy) default
in the theme.