[postgis-devel] Website Redo change to Hugo

Martin Davis mtnclimb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:32:53 PST 2022

The GRASS theme seems to have a lot of nice features for more advanced
layout (e.g. right sidebars, left-side sticky menus, image placement, and
no doubt other cool stuff.).  Perhaps we can use that theme? With some
suitable design tweaks, of course.  It is nice to give the main docs and
the website some similar design cues (e.g. like header background)