PostgreSQL 17 support

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jun 27 13:04:50 PDT 2024

Yah master is okay.  I don't recall if I back-patched changes to 3.4 for PG17 though.

We have a couple of cis testing PG17 already for master, but not for 3.4 branch.

How do we feel about pushing out a PostGIS 3.5.0beta1 so we have a tagged build for PG17 to work against.
Or do we feel we won't be able to release 3.5.0 in time for PG17 in which case we need to backport changes to 3.4 and do another 3.4 release.

Thanks,
Regina