[postgis] Problem with installation PostGis

silvio buffa torodedutoesdraiato at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 7 02:31:14 PST 2001

I have installeted before PostgreSQL 7.1.3 using the
RPM for Red Hat, after I try to installation of
Postgis, but following the instruction of installation
of chapter 2 of Postgis I have problem because the
procedure not work good, perhaps because in the
directory contrib using rpm of PostgreSQL not contains
the source code di PostGreSQL.
What do I do?

Nokia 5510 insolito ma geniale.
Vai a http://it.promotions.yahoo.com/nokia/
scoprilo e vincilo. Il concorso termina il 16 dicembre 2001.

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2vN8tD/_pSDAA/ySSFAA/PhFolB/TM