[postgis]

Stefano Bonnin shpr at libero.it
Wed Dec 19 01:05:04 PST 2001

Hi,

I use PostGis+MapServer and I have a problem with DD (Decimal Degrees). If I
set UNITS with DD option the map doesn't appear entirely on the screen.
In other words I inserted the following instructions:

EXTENT 12.2 41.6 12.5 41.9
UNITS DD
SHAPEPATH "data"
ecc...

and I'd like that the MapServer show the map of "Rome", but the MapServer
does't show the entirely map (I see only a piece of the map, if I want to
see the rest of the map I have to move it with the PAN function.

Even if I increase the degrees range (for example EXTENT 11.2 41.6 12.5
42.9) the map is always shown in the same way.

I'm a new MapServer and PostGis user so, excuse me if this is a stupid
question.

Thanks in advance.

Stefano B.

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!