[postgis] anyone tried packaging for debian?

John Reid jgreid at uow.edu.au
Sun Dec 30 02:00:14 PST 2001

Bernhard, that ./debian/rules trick worked beautifully.  Thanks :-)

cheers,
John

john reid                                     e-mail jgreid at uow.edu.au

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WoOlbB/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/PhFolB/TM