[postgis] Adding PostGIS data to a table.

Ted Rolle ted at php.net
Sun Jul 22 15:11:41 PDT 2001

Well, I did what you said and it worked... except I don't have a clue as
to what an ESRI shape file is... Time, patience, and perseverance will
accomplish all things!

I'll be happy to "newbiefy" these directions and put them into the CVS,
perhaps in a HOW-TO section?  Or following the install instructions?
whatever....

Ted

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of
VeriSign's FREE Guide "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Get it now!
http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=n094442340008000
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6lIgYB/IWxCAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM