[postgis] Proposal: PostGIS Symposium

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Nov 9 13:39:59 PST 2001

Would be nice. Not that many major GIS conferences in BC though, and the
OGC one is too soon. I would say "how about GIS2002 in Toronto in April"
except that we can only afford to send one of us there, and I would like
to have as many of the local people (me, Dave, Martin) involved as
possible.

--
      __
     /