[postgis] Re: PostGIS and ESRI

Angus Carr acarr at geospatial.on.ca
Tue Oct 16 04:28:21 PDT 2001

What about the ArcIMS/Geography Network protocol?
I recognize it is text-parsed, and is really just a viewing protocol, but
there are free viewers and free sources. Simple (in principle), no?

Angus Carr

Get your FREE VeriSign guide to security solutions for your web site: encrypting transactions, securing intranets, and more!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UnN2wB/m5_CAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM