[postgis] New PostGIS Site

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Oct 18 22:06:26 PDT 2001

Thanks Adrian.
I've added Dave's talk slideshow as a news items. Be forewarned, it's
about 1.5Mb. We should have sent him with a tape recorder so his
off-the-cuff comic brilliance at the presentation could have been
preserved for the ages. As it stands, all we have is this PowerPoint
show and some crumpled restaurant receipts. :)
P.

Adrian Custer wrote:

> /me likes the elephant playing with multiple earths. I wonder if they
> will become spheroids as postgis gets smarter.
>
> Any chance Dave Blasby wrote up his talk or has a pdf slide show? If his
> presentation was interesting, it would be fun to have it available on
> the site.
>
> keep up the cool work,
> adrian

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM